Historic Hotel Close to Dodger Stadium
Stay at our hotel close to Dodger Stadium and attend a home game at one of the country’s oldest ballparks! Come out to watch the Dodgers play in the valley of Chavez Ravine. The Bissell House Bed & Breakfast offers guests a home away from home experience, just outside the hustle and bustle of downtown LA. Sleep in our one-of-a-kind lodgings and enjoy a fresh breakfast each morning.
To the Stadium
It’s just a 12-minute drive (7.2 miles) from our hotel near Dodger Stadium, LA.
The official address is 1000 Vin Scully Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Take the State Hwy 110-S for five miles and exit at Stadium Way.
Before heading to the game, keep the following visitor information in mind!
- Online parking passes are cheaper than at the gate. Purchase your parking ahead of time!
- Accessible parking spots are available to vehicles with passes on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Backpacks and bags larger than 16x16x18 are not allowed inside.
- Dodger Stadium is a smoke-free and sign-free facility.
At the Ballpark
Take me out to the ballgame! Here are a few of our local recommendations for having a great Dodgers experience.
- The stadium was designed without pillars and posts so there isn’t a bad seat in the house.
- All Friday night home games end with Friday Night Fireworks!
- Go behind the scenes to see Dodger Stadium from another perspective, with access to restricted areas.
- Grab takeout from one of the stadium’s nearby restaurants and bring it in to enjoy during the game!
Book your stay at our charming hotel close to Dodger Stadium for a homestyle feel in Pasadena, California!